- Script Version: 1.0.9
- Created: 17-02-2017
- Latest update: 17-02-2017
Thank you for purchasing our script. In this documentation, we provide all kinds of good information with all the details you need to use our script. We hope you have fun and enjoy working with our script. If you need more help, please feel free to contact our support center.
To run our script your host just needs a couple of things:
- PHP version 5.3 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.4 or greater)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater)
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues that you may run into such as: white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_input_vars = 3000
- memory_limit = 128M
- max_execution_time = 300
- max_input_time = 300
- upload_max_filesize = 64M
- post_max_size = 64M
Our theme is compatible with these browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
- After buying a script you will get email with download link.
- Download that script from the link provided to you in your email.
- Unzip the InvoiceScript.zip folder and ONLY use the extracted InvoiceScript folder.
- Upload all the contents of the extracted InvoiceScript folder into your server.
- There is a sql file in sql folder, upload that in your Mysql Database.
- A config folder inside application contains database.php file, please change your database name and password inside the file.
- Wow you Installed it :)
- To get the detailed installation, follow the steps to install and activate the script
Follow the steps below to setup your database:
- Open your mysql database or phpmyadmin.
- Go to import section in phpmyadmin.
- click on choose and then browse for the sql file.
- Go to application > sql and select the invoicescript.sql file.
- Click go at the bottom below.
- Wow you just created the database for your invoice script :)
Follow the steps below to install the script:
- Go to application > config and open the config.php file.
- Change the base url to your server name.
Follow the steps below to configure the database:
- Go to application > config and open the database.php file.
- Write your database username and password in the empty fields.
- Change the database field to your database name.
Log in to the invoice script with your admin id or customer id and check the amazing functionality of the script.
The simple, easy to use dashboard of the invoice script will help you to manage your customer and invoices in an efficient way and will also give you the latest count of total customers, invoices and po/quotes.
To add a customer go to Customers > Add Customers and submit the form after filling the customer details
To manage the customers go to Customers > Manage Customers and there you can view, edit or delete any customer.
To create an invoice go to Invoices > Create Invoices and select a customer.
Fill in the invoice items, rate, quantity, due date, invoice date and payment status. Add or delete an invoice item by clicking on the add or delete button respectively. You can even change the message in the invoice for the customer.
To manage the invoices go to Invoices > Manage Invoices and there you can view, edit or delete any invoice.
To create an po/quote go to PO/Quotes > Create PO/Quotes and select a customer.
Fill in the po/quote items, rate, quantity, due date, po/quote date and payment status. Add or delete an po/quote item by clicking on the add or delete button respectively. You can even change the message in the po/quote for the customer.
To manage the po/quotes go to PO/Quotes > Manage PO/Quotes and there you can view, edit or delete any po/quote.
To find the invoices in between some duration go to Reports > Invoices Reports and there you can enter the from date and to date, and then click the search button.
To find the po/quotes in between some duration go to Reports > PO/Quotes Reports and there you can enter the from date and to date, and then click the search button.
To change your login password go to Settings > Change Password and there you can verify the previous password, then type the new password, confirm it and click submit.
To change your configuration settings go to Settings > Configuration Settings and there you can change all your configurations.
To change your profile settings click on the dropdown icon on the top right corner and choose profile. Here you can change your username and profile image.
The customers created by the admin can also log in to the invoice script and check their invoices, po/quotes and change their password and profile settings like username and profile image.
You can change the address and other details of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Company Details tab.
You can change the currency, tax and shipping cost of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and General tab.
You can change the site logo, site footer, and site title of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Logo and Title tab.
You can change the paypal email of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Payment tab.